Let's prioritize! 🤗
Do you feel overwhelmed? Do you wish you felt more accomplished?
One of the most essential 'life/business hack' you can give yourself is to write out your priorities.
A thought for you to ponder... When was the last time you took a moment and allowed yourself to write out your priorities?
You may be asking... "What are my priorities?" and I would say, start simple so that you can simply start.
For business, these should help get you thinking:
- What are the revenue generating activities you have to do each week to produce leads?
- What does your follow up plan for your leads look like each week?
- What activities do you need to do for marketing each week?
- Are you planning time to use social media to help deepen your relationships with past clients and/or referral partners?
For personal life, these should help get you thinking:
- What are the events I don't want to miss out on with my family this week, month, or year?
- What are the activities I have to do to help develop myself to achieve my life goals?
- What behaviors or activities do I need to do weekly to improve my health?
I define priorities as those actions, activities, or behaviors one must do OR our business/personal life could be lost, diminished, or have devastating emotional impact.
There is much more I could go into on this subject, and I will through online classes later this year. Until then, I hope this helps you get a start!
Remember, you are worth it!
Coach | Speaker | Author
Links for you:
Facebook Page for achievers like yourself 😊
Oklahoma Realtors: Click here for my upcoming CEs sponsored by OKCMAR.